Cost to Hire the best Angular Developers
Emerging technologies have taken charge of improving business growth in the present times. Creating a digital presence in the market has become crucial for businesses to succeed. The best way to guarantee that the development investment is efficient is to choose the most feasible option like the Angular framework, as it can keep your application’s performance and functionality unchanged.
Angular is an open-source framework developed by Google for building interactive and engaging user interfaces. It is easy to manage and offers reusable elements that save time and money in app development. That is why it is one of the most preferred frameworks by people. It is highly demanded so the cost to hire an Angular developer is also high. There are a few things that influence the cost of hiring.
Factors impacting the Hiring Cost of angular developers:
1. The scale of the project –
The size of projects is a vital factor in deciding the Angular app development cost. 3 types of project sizes include small, mid, and enterprise-grade projects.
- Small-scale Project – Small-scale projects generally don’t have high requirements and complicated functionality, they do not require much time and money.
- Mid-scale Project – In comparison to smaller ones mid-size projects have higher requirements in comparison as it has third-party integrations and APIs to make applications more attractive which increases the development cost.
- Enterprise-Grade Project – The enterprise-level projects require more dedicated development, a team of developers is required to handle the development process which leads to increasing Angular development costs.
2. Skills required –
Knowing certain front-end skills can make a difference in the development cost. So, there are some skills related to Angular that you can seek while hiring like architecture, building tools, templates, etc.
3. Complexity of features –
An application may be simple or complex based on the kind of features it requires. The cost will increase if you use advanced features as it requires more code to fulfill the requirements.
4. Engagement model –
The engagement model you choose to work with affects the cost of hiring an Angular app developer.
- Fixed Price Model – The fixed price model has fixed predefined requirements and a deadline for developers to complete the requirements.
- Dedicated Price Model – The dedicated development team model is highly preferred, as they work with full dedication to fulfill the business requirements and provide full support in completing the app development process.
Average Cost to Hire Remote Angular Developer
1. Experience-based cost of Angular developer-
You can hire different levels of experienced developers.
- Junior developer – Fresh graduates or beginners with 0 to 3 years of experience in Angular development. Hiring a junior Angular developer can cost around $10 to $30.
- Mid-level developers – Developers with experience of more than 4 to 6 years are called as Mid-Senior level developers. To hire these developers you have to spend around $35, which can also exceed based on the project.
- Senior-level developers – Experienced developers are those developers with experience of more than 7-8 years in front-end application development. The cost of hiring an experienced Angular developer will range between $50 to $100.
2. Location-based cost –
Location plays an important role when it comes to the cost of hiring Angular developers. Different geographic locations have different costs for hiring.
- For hiring an Angular developer in the USA, the price remains between $60 to $100.
- In Europe, the average cost to hire an Angular developer is between $45 to $81, depending on the region that you choose.
- The average hourly rate is between $30 to $60 in Asia for web and mobile app development.
- The cost to hire an Angular developer in Africa lies between $35 to $60.
We can conclude that the cost of hiring an angular js developer depends on different circumstances that include complexity in app development, the development company you hire, the geographical location of the developer, and many other factors.
But the most important thing to consider is that you should never compromise the quality of your product. You should hire the best Angular JS Development company which meets your business needs even if you have to spend a little more and provides you with user-friendly and scalable web or mobile applications.