A Comprehensive Test-Data Management Suite by Mosaic Technologies, Australia
Test-Director is an end-to-end Test-Data Management software by Mosaic Technologies, a Document Solutions company based out of Queensland, Australia. Test-Director is used by businesses to generate synthesized test data and obscure sensitive data from prying eyes in a production environment.
Mosaic Technoligies, AUS approached KIS with a requirement to design, prototype and develop an end-to-end test data management suite. Here is a list of major product functions that the Test-Director application sports which were incorporated into the product design :-
- Generation of Constructed/Synthesized Test-Data as well as irreversibly obscuring of production data using various masking and test-data generation techniques.
- Sub-setting and re-modeling of existing data through customizable rules and configurable database schemas.
- Providing compatibility with variety of relational data-sources [SQL-Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL] and formats [CSV, XML, JSON] .
- Establishing a common, version aware platform for management of sensitive as well as synthesized data for different business domains and statutory compliances such as PCI and ISO 27001.
- An intuitive UI which is easily adoptable by the end-users.
Main ScreenBeautifully designed main console with easy access to all the major product features. Data-MaskingScreen for implementing data-masking to production data. Synthetic Test Data GenerationScreen for configuring rules to generate valid test data. Synthetic Test Data GenerationScreen for configuring rules to generate valid test data. Expression EditorAn in-built expression editor for users to script and manage complex data-generation rules. Compare and AnalyzeScreen to compare and analyze different sets of data generated. Compare and AnalyzeScreen to compare and analyze different sets of data generated. Compare and AnalyzeScreen to compare and analyze different sets of data generated. Test-Data GenerationScreen to review and run test-data generation jobs and monitor progress. Export Test-DataExport test-data to various formats such as XML, JSON, CSV, SQL-Server MDF etc.
Let's Get Started
We build industry-leading software with cutting-edge technology and high caliber teams. Let's build something amazing together.